Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Subtitles & Language settings for Windows Media Player?

Hey Guys, I am trying to watch/set Windows media player to visualize subtitles in my native language. I put the downloaded .srt file toghether with .avi file but It shows/visualizes strange funny symbols instead of our cyrillic alphabet. I also tried to change windows media player settings ( Audio and Language tracks %26amp; Lyrics, Captions and Subtitles) I set everything in my language but It still shows the strange symbols) Do I need to change any settings in Windows Vista or what else I need to change in the Vista settings to make it working. What about Real Player? How can I load subtitles there and convert it in my language? THANK YOUSubtitles %26amp; Language settings for Windows Media Player?
you will find all you want here :



http://subscene.com/content/Howtodisplaysubtitles.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment