Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to change computer form French to English?

I recently bought an Acer computer in france along with a version of Windows Vista. I don't really speak french and want to change the computer language to English so I can set it up - as well as install Widnows Vista (that is in french too!). Is there any way I can change the language settings so I can understand what I am installing?How to change computer form French to English?
In the Control Panel there should be an option along the lines of:



';Regional and Language Options';.



By choosing English from the drop down list. It should change everything so you can understand.



Good luck finding the control panel in French =pHow to change computer form French to English?
look up above toolbar ,see tool hit it go to internenet options and you will see launguges
start, control panel, language options. that's as far as I know in vista..
Go to ';Start Menu';---%26gt; ';Run';



Type inside ';intl.cpl'; click ok or press enter. Now in the regional Option(First Tab) from the drop down list select ';English(United States)'; Click apply--%26gt; ok Hope this solve your problem . Best of Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment