Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Where can i find set up exe file

With windows vista to get my printer to work i have to deinstall it and then reinstall it by first going to set up exe files and then finding C\drivers\printer\810

my pc is in german language so i do not know what to look for Also how can I change windows vista to english language Help PleaseWhere can i find set up exe file
Have you got your installation disc for your printer? Do a fresh install. You can first find the old installation in Control panel and then Add and remove, remove it and then do your re installation. probably the best approach.

For English language go to Control Panel Regional and Language - click on the drop down menu - pick the appropriate English. You can go to Advanced and again pick an English if you want two. I have Eng. UK and Eng. US on Advanced as I use both on my PC.Where can i find set up exe file
If it is a German version of Vista you can't change it! It's written in and sold for that Country. No more than trying to change a Russian version into English. You will have to buy an English version of Vista.

No comments:

Post a Comment