Sunday, November 14, 2010

How can I change the default setup language during installment of any software or program?

I live in Japan and bought a notebook with Windows Vista Home premium Japanese. I later upgraded it to wv ultimate just to be able to change the language to english. However, although the os I am using is in English now, whenever I install a program or software supporting multilanguage, it picks Japanese and the program installs its Japanese version through a Japanese install wizard. I am really tired of it and tried to change some language settings from control panel and it didnt work. All I want is to install programs in english so that I can manipulate the setup and install their english version. Any help will be appreciated, thanx from nowHow can I change the default setup language during installment of any software or program?
Mr Khan your link



http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en%26amp;q=cHow can I change the default setup language during installment of any software or program?
when a program starts to load on there will be a box click the arrow then choose english or whatever language u want

No comments:

Post a Comment