Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I changed everything in my new computer to russian but everything is still in english language?

I bought a laptop for my grandmother in russia and i changed the region language and keybord to russian but the stuff in the start button and the icons ';recycle bin'; ';my computer'; and control panel is still in english, how can i change this for it to be everything in russian.

I have vista home premium and its a toshiba laptopI changed everything in my new computer to russian but everything is still in english language?
You need the language pack.

Click something like Language and regional settings in the control panel.

Then the third tab something like ';languages etc...';

The button something like ';Install language...';I changed everything in my new computer to russian but everything is still in english language?
just slightly click on the name or left click the icon and select ';rename';. when you rename it you can type it in russian.

No comments:

Post a Comment