Friday, November 19, 2010

I have a Vista OS Problem?

My Vista computer recently crashed and had to be fully recovered. Because I live in mexico toshiba gave me a CD with the OS but in spanish!! how can I change the language of my OS to english?I have a Vista OS Problem?
Go to control panel,regional and language options.Click on keyboards and languages,go to install/uninstall languages,click there and click on install on the next page.If english isn't already available,it will ask you to insert the cd,just follow the prompts and it will install it for you.You'll have to check all the tabs and change everything to US,english.If you haven't installed the OS yet then you'll be able to change the default language during installation.I have a Vista OS Problem?
usually that option is selected when you START the recovery progress....

No comments:

Post a Comment