Sunday, November 14, 2010

How can I change the language of a session in Windows Vista?

The computer is in Spanish, but I want to configure a session (only a session) in English... How can I do that? or... Can I do that?...



Thanks!... :)How can I change the language of a session in Windows Vista?
The display language is the language that Windows uses in wizards, dialog boxes, menus, and other items in the user interface. Some display languages are installed by default, and others require you to install additional language files.



Click to open Regional and Language Options.



Click the Keyboards and Languages tab.



Under Display language, choose a language from the list, and then click OK.



Note:

If you don't see the list of display languages, you need to install additional language files first. For more information, see Install a display language.How can I change the language of a session in Windows Vista?
go to the languages in the control panel and change the language.

No comments:

Post a Comment