Friday, November 19, 2010

Windows vista Login Problem due to Regional Language setting?

Hi,



I am facing a glitch everytime when I try to login my Laptop installed with Windows vista Home Premium. Recently, I added a Regional Language Keyboard in control panel. After that I hadthe option to switch between EN (English) and TA(Tamil) languages. The Switching option was available in Login screen as well. So, whenever I type the password I need to switch the language to English.



But now, even after removing the Regional Language keyboard through the control panel, the Switch between option is still showing in the Login screen, which I need to change everytime..



Can anyone suggest how to remove that button ?Windows vista Login Problem due to Regional Language setting?
Hmm... I suggest that you make a short cut key to the keyboard.

This meaning, when you have logged in, go back to those regional settings and do these steps:

When you're at the ';Change keyboards...';, click the ';Advanced Key Settings'; at the top.

Here you will see the two keyboards. Click on one and then assign it a keyboard shortcut by clicking the ';Change Key Sequences'; button (below).



Now, every time you want to go to that keyboard, just do the key board shortcut and you're fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment