Friday, November 19, 2010

I don't find the ';Change Display Laguage'; option in the Control Panel in my copy of Windows Vista business?

I've got a Genuine Edition of Windows Vista Business Edition

installed on My laptop.



And I tried to look for the ';Change Display Laguage'; option in the Contol Panel ,and guess what?? I didn't find it!!



It's must be in the Clock,Language and Rigion section, but I didn't find there..



Where is it? or how do I bring it there??I don't find the ';Change Display Laguage'; option in the Control Panel in my copy of Windows Vista business?
To install a Language Interface Pack (LIP), double-click the file to open the setup program. To install a Multilingual User Interface Pack (MUI), follow these steps:





1. Open Regional and Language Options by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Clock, Language, and Region, and then clicking Regional and Language Options.



2. Click the Keyboards and Languages tab.



3. Under Display Language, click Install/uninstall languages, and then follow the steps. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.





After u do so.



1.Open Regional and Language Options by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Clock, Language, and Region, and then clicking Regional and Language Options.

2.Click the Keyboards and Languages tab.



3.Under Display language, choose a language from the list, and then click OK.



Hope it helps you...

No comments:

Post a Comment