Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Windows Vista, English language?

I have just bought a copy of Windows Vista in China. When I bought it I was told that it had English language support. However, I have installed it and the whole program is in Chinese characters. How would I go about changing the default language to English? Would I need to download support files from Microsoft? Or will it not be possible to change? If not how would I go about removing the program and reverting back to XP?Windows Vista, English language?
Just wondering why u bought it from China. China is well known in making pirated softwares. Since Windows Vista is not yet on stores, that software is just a preview or something that have no much functions. Why not wait til the release comes? Next time be careful. Make a thorough research first before purchasing such thing.Windows Vista, English language?
Windows Vista has not been released yet! The copy you have can only be a pre-release version or a pirated copy.

Release in the U.S.A. is scheduled for January 30TH and at various times throughout the world. Language packs will be available for GENUINE copies of Vista.

I have been testing Vista since Beta2, RC1 and now RC2....can't wait to receive my copy of the final release. I am getting Vista Ultimate:)

To re-install XP you will have to format your hard drive. There is no other way.

If you have your computer set to boot from CD first, turn off your computer and insert the XP CD. Restart and one of your options will be to format, then proceed with installation.

No comments:

Post a Comment