Sunday, November 14, 2010

How can I change my Internet Explorer from Japanese language to English language in Vista?

The computer originally came with Japanese IE but I want to change to English IE.Please help me to do it.Thanks.How can I change my Internet Explorer from Japanese language to English language in Vista?
1.



Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button , and then clicking Internet Explorer.

2.



Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.

3.



Click the General tab, and then click Languages.

4.



In the Language Preference dialog box, click Add.

5.



In the Add Language dialog box, select a language from the list, and then click OK.

6.



Repeat steps 4 and 5 until you have added all of the languages you want to use.

7.



Click OK twice.How can I change my Internet Explorer from Japanese language to English language in Vista?
Hey, Strategy,



The problem is tha锝?

Report Abuse

  • ingrown toe nail
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment