Saturday, November 13, 2010

How do I change the language in Win Vista Home Basic, I have tried control panel /config, does not work?

I bought the PC in spain, but cannot change the lanaguage from spanish to english, I have asked at PC World and checked on microsoft website, but they just tell you to go to the control panel and use the configuation, for time /date/language, but this will not work for me. Is there anything else. When I set up the PC I set it up for english but that did not work either. Any help appreciatedHow do I change the language in Win Vista Home Basic, I have tried control panel /config, does not work?
Ultimately you will have to change Vista but you will not be able to change language. You will have to boot from bootable vista CD %26amp; choose repair option. Installation will start %26amp; you will have to follow instruction %26amp; when asked for setting language, you choose what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment