Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I change the language settings on my laptop?

I`m planning on buying a new laptop, problem is that I live in Japan and all the computers here are set in Japanese. The one I want to buy has Windows Vista SP 1 and I wanted to know if there was a way to change it to English. I have been told that there was but not how. Do I have to download an additional program or is it already in there and I just have to find it?



ThanksHow do I change the language settings on my laptop?
in the control panel go to Regional / Language options and you can change it there - you may need an install disc to complete the changesHow do I change the language settings on my laptop?
No, Microsoft makes each type of language for each type of country. The best you can do is find a English ver and buy it online, or find a dealer who gives a option to choose English as your windows op. system.
Its not possible to change the language after Vista being installed. You will have to do a fresh installation of Vista and that should be English Version not japanese.

No comments:

Post a Comment