Sunday, November 14, 2010

How to change the language for my computer?

I got a new laptop from Hong Kong and everyhting is in chinese and my chinese is not that good yet. so i want to change it to english. (not keyboard lanuage) Can anyone help me? It's vista btw. =] tyHow to change the language for my computer?
Search for a free multi user interface from microsoft and download to install it... This will reset your OS language to English, also after doing it makes sure that your keyboard language is set to English.How to change the language for my computer?
If its vista ultimate you're in luck .you can download and install a MUI (Multi user interface) package for free. Otherwise you have to pay.



PS.Don't bother with regional options it won't change anything but the time and some warning windows
Go to control panel. In control panel, select ';Classic View';. From there, find Regional and Language Options. You can change the language there.
how much did you pay for a laptop in hong kong!!!?????? usd?? please







if you go into the control panel,... there should be a 'regional and language settings menu' go into that one and change the region
I don't think that's possible. Even if it was, how would you navigate to it. I would run Ubuntu on it from livecd 1st.
you cant change the language my grandpa did the same thing.

and plugging in an abcdegh[ect] keyboard doesnt work either.

sorry =/

No comments:

Post a Comment