Friday, November 19, 2010

Microsoft Word language problem?

I have Microsoft Works Word Processor ( Windows Vista ) .

And I am having a problem with the language , Arabic language .



I can write in Arabic but it's from left to right , for example :

When I write '; Hi how are you? '; , I get '; ?you are how hi '; , but in Arabic of course .



I tried the Control Panel thing , I mean changing the language of the system and windows , still , its not working .



I tried the Notepad , and it worked well with no problems , so I tried to copy and paste from Notepad to word , but the same happens , from left to right .



Please help me , 'cause I have to finish some homework .

Thanks for your time and help , 10 points for the best surely .Microsoft Word language problem?
I'm not at all sure you can do that in Works Word Processor.



Why can't you continue in Notepad?Microsoft Word language problem?
i dont think you will be able to change this as Arabic is always read from right to left.

No comments:

Post a Comment