Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I change to wireless settings on my laptop?

My wife can connect to a local linksys wireless network but mine cannot. I can see the available network but it wont connect. I have vista and was wondering if someone could explain what needs changed in as simple language as possible.How do I change to wireless settings on my laptop?
Some Laptops Are Retarded And They need the internet connection's or Router's software to use it. talk to your internet provider and the will walk you through it or maybe even control your computer from their business to do it.How do I change to wireless settings on my laptop?
could be that the network is password protected. it also depends on whether the router is broadcasting in ';N or G'; wireless.

No comments:

Post a Comment