Sunday, November 14, 2010

How could I change the language in Microsoft Word on my Vista equipped computer?

COULD I WRITE IN THE WORD IN OTHER THAN ENGLISH? WOULD I NEED SPECIAL SOFTWARE TO DO SO? PLEASE HELP. THANKSHow could I change the language in Microsoft Word on my Vista equipped computer?
go to

1.control pannel

2. then click on clock, language, and religion

3. then click on the language and keyboard tab on top

4. then click on change keyboard

5. click on add and add the language you want and save

6. at the bottom of you toolbar there should be an option where you can switch languages





hopes this helpsHow could I change the language in Microsoft Word on my Vista equipped computer?
Did you follow all of the steps?



Go to Control Panel



Click to open Regional and Language Options.



Click the Keyboards and Languages tab.



Under Display language, choose a language from the list, and then click OK.



If you don't see the list of display languages, you need to install additional language files first. For more information, see Install a display language.



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment