Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Change User Interface (UI) Language of Microsoft Office Word 2007?

My family is Korean, yet I have absolutely no clue how to read my language.



Apparently when we installed Microsoft Office 2007 on this computer, the language was set to Korean. Unfortunately, this makes it impossible for me to find out how to navigate any Microsoft Office 2007 products.



I'd like to change Microsoft Office's interface language to English. I have no clue where the installation CD for Microsoft Office is, since it's been a while since we've had this product (it hasn't bothered me too much until recently since I now need to read the interface)



I have Windows Vista.



Thanks in advance!Change User Interface (UI) Language of Microsoft Office Word 2007?
It seems unlikely that you would be able to do this without the original CDs. If you did have the original CDs all you would need to do is uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Office. This would not affect any of your files or documents, only Office's program files. Replacement CDs for Microsoft software can be purchased directly from Microsoft on their website (for a ridiculous fee).

No comments:

Post a Comment