Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do you change the language of the menus in MS Word?

I got this version of Office XP Pro but it's in another language. All the menus, everything. Is it possible at all to change it to English or is it a whole other foreign language version that is not changeable? OS is Vista BizHow do you change the language of the menus in MS Word?
I'm having the same problem. My system is in Japanese, and I upgraded to Vista Ultimate, downloaded the MUI packs for English and everything changed no problem. Except in Microsoft Office! Word, Excel - Everything is still in Japanese and I can't find any way to change it.

I wrote to http://www.allexperts.com and asked them, but even they don't know - and they claim to be certified Microsoft engineers!!

I guess we're just going to have to hit ebay and buy a copy of the software in English!

No comments:

Post a Comment