Saturday, November 13, 2010

How can i change main visual language in window vista?

I'm using window vista, but it shows only korean.

sooo uncomfortable. I want it to show English.

I tried to go to control pannel, but don no how to do it...

Please tell me.How can i change main visual language in window vista?
KOKO-



Hi, I’m Cody, and I’m working with the Windows Vista Outreach Team to help answer any questions Vista users might have! You’re right, the first step in changing your computer’s display language is opening the Windows Vista Control Panel. To open the control panel, click the Start button in the lower left corner, then click “Control Panel.”



Next, open the “Regional and Language Options” by clicking “Clock, Language, and Region,” and then clicking “Regional and Language Options”. Then, click the “Keyboards and Languages” tab. Finally, Under “Display language,” choose whatever language you’d like from the list, and then click “OK.” Your display language should now be changed. I’ve enclosed several links that should help walk you through the steps you’ll need.



Hopefully, this helps you get your Vista speaking the language you’d like!



Thanks,





Cody

Windows Vista Outreach Team

No comments:

Post a Comment