Sunday, November 14, 2010

What's the cheapest way to change my computer's language to Russian?

I recently bought a new laptop for a Russian-speaking friend in Ukraine. He speaks some English, but mostly Russian. However the laptop's operating system is Vista Premium English. How can I change the operating system's language to Russian, short of paying $200 for an upgrade to Vista Ultimate? Is there some way I can trade in my license for a Russian one, or maybe get a discount?What's the cheapest way to change my computer's language to Russian?
No and no. You need Vista Ultimate, but there is sometimes a discount on the Ultimate upgrade when you buy a new computer.What's the cheapest way to change my computer's language to Russian?
Go to Control panel, Languages, and add the languages you need there Russian Language on English keyboard, and maybe Russian Language one Russian Keyboard, another way is use fonetic phonetic Russian Keyboard on English Version. May need to attach stickers or write where what letter located, Restart

Report Abuse


go to any computer store and they'll help u.

No comments:

Post a Comment