Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I use Japanese font on Microsoft Office with Vista?

I want to be able to use Japanese font on Microsoft applications like Word. I have Windows Vista, and I don't know how I should do this. I downloaded Japanese fonts and put them in the Fonts folder, but I don't know what to do now. I want to be able to type in something like ';ku'; (Ignore the quotations) and Word will automatically change it the Japanese character for ';ku'; which is く. Do I have to change the language settings on the whole computer, or something else? Do I even have to get a new keyboard? Computer experts and the like, this question is for you!



P.S. I have Microsoft Office 2007, if you need to know that.How can I use Japanese font on Microsoft Office with Vista?
You need to enable Japanese through Microsoft Office Language Settings. See also http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word-h…

No comments:

Post a Comment