Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can I get a foreign language spell check on Microsoft Works Word Processor?

I have just got the English language (UK) version of Windows Vista, and have been trying to install the foreign language dictionaries to use on Microsoft Works Word Processor because I do work in English, French and Spanish. I tried using the Microsoft help website鈥ut it only offered me something to change the language of my entire computer, can anyone help?How can I get a foreign language spell check on Microsoft Works Word Processor?
Best I can offer you is



http://www.colby.edu/lrc/help/spell.html



Most folks don't have the installation CD's, since word came bundled with your computer, but the files may be there already. Language packs cost around $70 if you need to buy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment