Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can I get chinese language bar on my computer with VISTA?

I want to be able to type chinese and english and chinese interchangeably. I know about going to the control panel, and selecting regional language option, but I don't know how to go from there. When I tried changing somthing to chinese it gave me the whole chinese system thing like time, money, and etc. I'm confuse so please explain to me in detial. I have windows VISTA. Thanx! How can I get chinese language bar on my computer with VISTA?
Lol, I empathize with you man. xD Last time i had the same problem.

Eh...i just answered another's question, so i'm gonna lift some parts from there (though i think i didn't answer what her question was about but just...er...beat around the bush. -_-';



Here goes:

To do that, go control panel, then click on the ';Regional and Language Options folder, and after a window pops up, click the ';tab'; with ';Keyboards and Languages';.



Then click the ';Change Keyboards'; button, and ANOTHER window should pop up.



At this window, you should see the ';Add'; button. Click it.



YET another window will pop up and you'll see a list of languages.



Click ';Chinese (Simplified, PRC)';, and a mini-list of boxes beside your choice of what to download should come out.



Well, you can pick what you want to install, but i recommend checking the the box which writes ';Microsoft pinyin'; (it works by typing pinyin.).



After you're done, click ok. That window will close.



After that window closes, you should see the window with the ';Add'; button. Click ok, and that window, too, will close.



So now you're left with the ';Regional and Language Options'; folder. Click ok (AGAIN), and poof! You're done! ;)



You might need to restart for the thing to work, i think.



Ah well, finally done! xD Hope I was of help! If you STILL have troubles, you can drop me a message at my profile page thing. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment