Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I want to change language for my computer!!! HELP : - (?

I want to change language for my computer!

I bought my computer from Korea so it has korean for the menus, icons, settings and etc. so I have window Vista and what I want is that right now I have control panel, my computer and my document etc in korean but I want it to be changed into english.

I tried language, time and date setting but it is still in korean.



Thanks alot

and many suggestion will be great!!!!



Also I want to use speech recognition so tell me how to! :-)I want to change language for my computer!!! HELP : - (?
You can change the language In Windows Vista Premium and up only, so, first you have to upgrade to that version, then use the option WINDOWS UPDATE and it show you all the languages available, it take a lot of time to download a single language.



I hope this will help you.



F.

No comments:

Post a Comment