Saturday, November 13, 2010

Change Language on Vista Home Premium, Speech Recognition on Dutch Vista, Multiple Accounts?

Hi,

Is it possible to have multiple Vista accounts with different languages? Like:

- Account 1 Dutch

- Account 2 English (in order to get Windows Speech Recognition working)

How do I change my language on Vista Home Premium? I can't find any English language packs.Change Language on Vista Home Premium, Speech Recognition on Dutch Vista, Multiple Accounts?
Languages are changeable if you have them installed, so I presume one standard for each account yes. I am not experienced with these accounts. I do know: not every version can change language and you should not try install language packs downloaded from any source. A new language comes with the updates. In the section for new programs and updates, leading you to a list in the Internet, there at the bottom of the page, if made visible, is a huge list of languages. If your version provides languages and I think it is only Enterprise and Business that do.

No comments:

Post a Comment