Saturday, November 13, 2010

How can i change the language of Windows Vista?

I have just bought a new laptop in Latin America. The OS is Windows Vista Home Premium.



All the menus, options, messages etc are all in spanish, and i would like to change them to english. Is this possible? I have tried changing all settings i could find to do with region and language to English, but all the actual options and menus of Vista itself dont seem to change.



What can i do?How can i change the language of Windows Vista?
open tools and go to the second line from the bottom there should be four buttons there the send button is for the language click it. As I have not done this I may be wrong but I will tell you two of doing the change; (1) click OK (2) once you have clicked the second button look and see if the very bottom line changed from before if it did go to the end of the very bottom line and click the very last button (Apply) and afterward then click the first one OK, Try it and come back and let us know how you made out



Edit note; I didn't tell you but after you have done the above shut down and restart your computerHow can i change the language of Windows Vista?
it is done in installation



try right clicking the bar at the bottom and select language options!



Hope it helps!
jajaja I'm trying to do the same but opposite I bought a computer for my dad and everything is in english and I want to change to spanish and I haven't figured that out. I was able to change like the clock and that but everything from windows will not and if I understood right you can't, not the windows and that.

No comments:

Post a Comment